MBA School of Loan Origination (Online)
MBA School of Loan Origination Instructor-Guided Course
Who Should Attend? New MLOs (0-1 year of experience), MLO assistants, and processors transitioning to sales.
Length - 4 weeks Instructor Guided on Line Delivery
Overview and Course Objectives
The MBA School of Loan Origination is designed for new mortgage loan originators (MLO's), MLO assistants and processors. The course provides a hands on working knowledge of how to originate quality residential mortgage loans. It begins with a historical perspective of how past practices led us to the current environment and lays the foundation to build on how to originate compliant, and quality based mortgage loans.
Upon completion of the course, students will:
- Distinguish between the roles of mortgage originators, processors and underwriters
- Acquire knowledge of how to effectively disclose laws and regulations that meet today's compliance standards
- Learn how to take quality mortgage applications, evaluate credit and package mortgage loans
- Determine advantages and disadvantages of different mortgage products
- Learn how to develop a purchase based business
- The course will begin Monday, April 28, 2014, and conclude on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 with a final exam.
- Graduating participants will earn a certificate of completion.
- Course participants will meet online each week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (with the exception of Tuesday, May 27) from 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET. Students will also be expected to complete 3-5 hours of homework assignments per week in addition to class time.
Please click the link below for additional information:
Cost: MMBA Members -$1,300 / Non-Members -$1,650