Harvard University Employees Credit Union-Mortgage Servicing Manager
Harvard University Employees Credit Union: Mortgage Servicing Manager
Reports directly to the AVP of Mortgage Operations. Responsible for the daily management of the Mortgage Servicing Team and all servicing functions. Ensures the highest level of member service for the credit union’s members. Ensures the highest standards for data integrity and compliance with all mortgage servicing regulatory requirements.
• Maintains positive working relationships with existing and new clients with a constant focus on premier customer service in a growth-oriented environment.
• Supervises approximately six employees and occasional temporary staffing.
• Maintains current, and will draft new, procedures for existing processes and develops procedures for new processes.
• Develops and monitors monthly reports for PMI, file maintenance, loan maturity, index updates, rate adjustments, insurance tracking, tax payment records and any data integrity issues.
• Oversees all record retention functions related to mortgage servicing, from the filing of active mortgage loan files, storage of paid off loans and the purging of documentation/files following the expiration of required retention time-frames.
• Oversees the annual escrow analysis, distribution to members and record retention of same.
• Oversees all processes associated with the HMDA LAR, from monthly data upload, to quarterly data integrity reviews, annual submission and annual distribution to the branches.
• Maintains CRA Folder and distribution of same to the branches.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Supervisory Experience
- Experience in banking or credit union mortgage operations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, intermediate Excel skills and desktop applications.
- Working knowledge of basic financial administration principles.
- Demonstrated experience with financial systems and data query tools.
Harvard University Employees Credit Union website: https://www.huecu.org/
The Harvard University Employees Credit Union (HUECU) is one of the fastest growing Credit Unions in the country and a leader in our industry. As a not-for-profit cooperative, we put our members’ best interests first in all that we do. We are passionate about service and fanatical about solving problems. Integrity and transparency are the foundation of HUECU’s philosophy. Our mission is to enhance our members’ lives by developing and offering trustworthy products that are easy to understand, easy to use and best suited to meet their financial needs.
With just over 100 employees, HUECU has a dynamic small-business atmosphere where every member of the team has a significant impact on our success. Our headquarters and flagship branch are located in the heart of Harvard Square, surrounded by shops, restaurants, and the vibrant University community. HUECU staff are employed by Harvard University and enjoy competitive salaries and a robust benefits package.
We’re looking for talented, member-centric stars to join our growing team. If you have energy, enthusiasm, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, you should check out the career opportunities with HUECU.
To apply, please email your resume & cover letter to Angela Broundreau at Angela_Boudreau@harvard.edu