Rebuilding Together Day - Spring 2022
|(Exterior work to be done Spring 2022)|
|8:00 AM-4:30 PM|
Rebuilding Together Day - SPRING 2022
Join us as we transform the home of a deserving homeowner in Boston!
In Spring 2022 the MMBA will partner with Rebuilding Together Boston (RTB) as skilled and unskilled volunteers (you!) to donate time, talent, and resources for a "hands-on" day of home repairs and renovations. We will be helping a family that is unable to pay for essential home repairs and much-needed updates! Together we can transform the lives of deserving homeowners by improving the safety and health of their home and revitalizing a neighborhood!
How can you help?
- Be a Building Permit Sponsor ($2500)! Donate $2,500 towards our site and bring up to 10 volunteers to work!!
- Be a Landscaping Sponsor ($1,500)! Donate $1,500 towards our site and bring up to 7 volunteers to work!
- Be a Tool Sponsor ($1,000)! Donate $1,000 towards our site and bring up to 5 volunteers to work!
- Be a Ladder Sponsor ($500)! Donate $500 towards our site and bring up to 2 volunteers to work!
- Be an individual sponsor ($125) and volunteer to work!
Why should you become a sponsor and work on October 15th?
- It will be a day you will never forget –one single day can transform a home & make a difference!
- The MMB Foundation and Rebuilding Together Boston are tax exempt under IRS section 501(c)(3).
- Contributions to RTB meet the qualified investment definition under the Massachusetts Community Reinvestment Act, General Laws chapter 167, section 14 and its implementing regulations 209 CMR 46.00 and 209 CMR 54.00 et seq.