Title: Business Development Analyst
Location: One Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02108
Posting Closes: Close of Business on April 3, 2023 Website: https://www.masshousing.com
MassHousing recently affirmed its longstanding commitment to diversity and inclusion in its 5-year Strategic Goals, see https://www.masshousing.com/-/media/Files/Corporate/MH-5yr-Strategic-Business-Goals.ashx.
MassHousing will confront the housing challenges facing the Commonwealth to improve the lives of its people. A bold mission for an innovative agency. Since its inception in 1966, MassHousing has provided more than $27.5 billion for more than 125,000 apartments and more than 105,000 home mortgage loans. Beyond lending, we also work to promote economic growth and empowerment for families, individuals, and businesses; help communities increase their housing stock; provide hope and homes for vulnerable populations, and look for new, cost-effective ways to provide equitable housing opportunities. We have a relentless determination to confront the Commonwealth's housing challenges and improve lives.
We know that we cannot meet our mission without a workforce that is committed to standing with us in our efforts. We achieve this by making investments in staff development and prioritizing individuals who align with our values including an unwavering dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
As an employee of MassHousing you are offered a great career opportunity which is more than a paycheck. MassHousing’ s total compensation package features an outstanding set of employee benefits which you should consider towards your overall compensation, including but not limited to:
· Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per calendar year
· A 35-hour work week and a hybrid work schedule
· Back up Child/Elder Care
· Retirement Savings including a pension and a deferred compensation plan (with a match)
· Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
· 12 paid Holidays per year and generous sick, vacation, and personal time
· Short-Term Disability
· Central Boston office location, convenient to public transportation and amenities on site
If you’re ready to join our dynamic team of mission driven professionals, this might be the job for you! Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and a resume to MassHousing by logging in to https://prd01-hcm01.prd.mykronos.com/ta/6003873.careers?CareersSearch
The Business Development Analyst role is a critical extension of the sales and sales operations organizations, being both a trusted adviser and a leader in execution. The Business Development Analyst will be accountable for various sales, go-to-market programs and communications related to the onboarding of new Lenders and Brokers, sales kickoffs, and continuous learning. S/he will manage the on-going annual recertification process for all partners.
This position will be responsible for providing a one stop support center for, MassHousing’s Relationship Management Team, Lenders, and Brokers. S/he will provide new Lender/Broker introductions, which would include but is not limited to the initial invitation to participate, upload/review application, and all external and internal communication to onboard. S/he will conduct welcome calls and client facing trainings as needed, respond to phone, and email inquiries from clients, requesting assistance within agreed upon SLAs.
The Business Development Analyst will maintain research systems to support the analysis, visualization, and reporting of economic and community data for internal stakeholders. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining the MassHousing lender ranking/activity and reporting, as well as identifying and reporting on market trends.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Partner with sales leadership and sales teams to establish a continuous feedback loop to identify organizational needs and transform them into actionable deliverables.
· Orchestrate activities related to onboarding, sales kickoffs, weekly communications, and other enablement opportunities.
· Work collaboratively across the company including product marketing, sales, and operations, compliance in the design, development, and delivery of role- and play-specific content and programs
· Research market trends, products, and programs to identify opportunities to enhance MassHousing’s competitive advantage in meeting customer needs.
· Work with the Homeownership team to identify key stakeholders to participate in the design and evaluation of products and programs that advance MassHousing’s strategic agenda.
· Provide technical assistance to teams in the form of research, presentation of data trends, accessing relevant external resources and other activities.
· Use evaluation data to inform strategic decisions about products and programs.
· Monitor and effectively utilize homeownership data and reports for providing high level of service to MassHousing’s business partners.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Knowledge of all aspects of mortgage origination process including pricing, underwriting, closing, and compliance.
· Strong interpersonal skills with a history of working with people at all skill levels, both internally and externally.
· Previous retail, wholesale and/or correspondent lending experience is preferred.
· Exceptional capacity to develop and analyze data.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
· Ability to work independently, collaboratively with a team, and across departments.
· Excellent program management, planning, prioritization, and organizational skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, motivation, and collaboration skills.
· Reliable, organized, and consistent.
· Proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Minimum Education and Training
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
· 3-5 years direct industry experience
· Willing to update product knowledge on an ongoing basis
· Multilingual candidate preferred
Salary Range: $72,956.00 to $94,842.00
All positions at MassHousing require a customer service mindset, in accordance with our values: Integrity, Excellence, Collaboration, Respect, Accountability and Service. Inherent in these values is our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion for all.
This position has been designated as “Mobile” under MassHousing’s Alternative Work Schedule (AWS)-hybrid work model. However, during the first 90 days, the employee may be expected in the office more frequently for training and onboarding.
As a condition of employment, successful applicants will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption as of their start date. Details relating to demonstrating compliance with this requirement will be provided to applicants selected for employment. Applicants who receive an offer of employment who can provide documentation that the vaccine is medically contraindicated or who object to vaccination due to a sincerely held religious belief may make a request for an exemption.
MassHousing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title Curative Paralegal
Established in 1986, Bendett & McHugh, P.C., has been providing outstanding legal services specifically focused in representing mortgage servicers and lenders in our Mortgage Default practice. We are committed to providing career-oriented, professionally-rewarding experiences to all who choose to work at our firm. Our employees are seen as our most valued assets. We are committed to our Core Values- Integrity, Service, Quality and Teamwork.
We are currently looking for experienced lien resolution/title curative paralegal to work full time for the firm’s Farmington, CT office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Requesting figures for lien payoff from lien holder
· Facilitating payoff of senior liens
· Monitoring reporting for sensitive deadlines and escalating as necessary
· Requesting title policy and mortgage origination documents from lenders
· Drafting title claim letters for the submission of claims to insurers
· Drafting releases of mortgages and other lien releases
· Drafting curative affidavits
· Communicating with title vendors, title insurers and title curative attorneys as needed
· Communicating with clients through secure client websites
· Searching public records
· Investigating real estate records and titles
Job requirements are:
· Excellent communication
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to understand and analyze chains of title & land records
· Ability to problem solve cures for title defects
· Previous experience examining chains of title & land records for law firm or title company a plus
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Basic MS Office skills
· Ability to multi task proficiently in a fast-paced environment
Hourly compensation is commensurate experience. Bendett & McHugh, P.C. offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, PTO, sick time, 401k and other benefits to all of our fulltime employees.
Please send your resume, cover letter and compensation requirements in confidence to email@example.com