Content for member benefits is currently being updated!
Massachusetts Mortgage Bankers Association members and their immediate family members qualify for a 25% tuition savings toward undergraduate, graduate and certificate programs at New England College of Business. To request more information, please visit https://partner.necb.edu/mmba/.
- 25% tuition discount toward undergraduate, graduate, certificate programs and the Power of One single course options.
- No-cost course options: Quality Customer Service, Principles of Management or Fundamentals of Banking
- (12 months or less of employment or leadership)
- Accelerated 100% online: 8-week undergraduate and 5-week graduate courses
- Deferred billing, financial aid options and scholarships options
- Evaluation options for prior learning, previous college credit and prior military
Founded in 1909, New England College of Business (NECB) is the oldest college dedicated to educating working adult professionals. NECB offers accredited, 100% online undergraduate and graduate degrees and certificates in business administration, ethics and compliance, finance, digital marketing, accounting, international business, human resource management and healthcare administration. Graduate certificates are available in finance and global finance trading.
Please contact Linda Chaney at Linda.Chaney@necb.edu or 617-634-9714 for more information.
- Industry Leader - While other carriers have attempted to duplicate our flagship product, the Mortgage Bankers Bond, Bankers Insurance Service have been the gold standard of Fidelity Bond and E&O Insurance for 60 years..
- Flexibility - We constantly strive to evaluate and update coverage's that are specifically designed to meet on-going needs of the Mortgage Banking industry.
- Limits - Through our long standing relationship and ability to successfully manage the Mortgage Bankers Bond program, the Underwriters at Lloyds of London have trusted Bankers Insurance Service with the authority to write higher limits of insurance then competing programs.
- Support - With over 100 years of cumulative experience, our Underwriting Team is here to make sure you get the best coverage and price for your operational coverage needs. The Bankers Insurance Service Claims Department also has years of experience in claims handling, so you are covered - front to back.
- Industry Compliance - Bankers Insurance Service continually monitors GSE and Warehouse Lines insurance requirements, and updates insurance program accordingly.
- Policy Form Strength - A.M. Best - A (Excellent), Stand & Poor's - A+ (Strong), Fitch - A+ (Strong).
Click here for a catalog of insurance products
Other MMBA Benefits:
- Member Pricing on all MMBA Events
- Free access to MMBA Quarterly Compliance Call ins.
- Ability to join Committees
- 8 Hour NMLS Training
- Legislative Updates.
- Member Pricing to NEMBC