Grant Application Deadline has been extended to October 15th!
The Organization must meet the following guidelines to be eligible for funding:
* Must have a non-profit tax-exempt classification under section 501 (c) of the Internal Revenue Code
* Must be located in and/or provide services in Massachusetts
* Must address education and/or support development of affordable housing.
* Must be fiscally sound and demonstrate strong administrative skills
* Must be endorsed by a member of the Massachusetts Mortgage
If the organization is awarded a grant by the Foundation, the organization will be required to file a both an interim and final report on how the funds were used
Applications for Grants will be accepted from January 1st until September 30th and will be awarded at the MMBA Annual Dinner in January
Besides the MMB Foundation grant application, please also provide us with the following documentation:
Letter of recommendation from a member of the MMBA
Copy of your 501 (c)(3) status
Information regarding your organization that may be helpful to understand your mission and goals
List of current Board of Directors
Most recent financial statements
Please click here to for a printable version of the grant application.