NEMBC 2019 - September 11-13
Join the conversation about the conference on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram #NEMBC2019
Presented to you by the following New England State Associations:
NEMBC Gives Back – Donate Today!
NEMBC 2019 is once again supporting Homes For Our Troops, a nonprofit organization building homes for disabled Veterans. The mission of Homes for Our Troops is to ensure that every post-911 veteran who has suffered traumatic injuries in service to their country has the opportunity to acquire a brand new home for them and their families at no cost.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Program Info | GIVE BACK! | Exhibitors | Register | Hotel | SponsOR|
Join us for our annual three day conference and get the most relevant and up-to-date information to help you develop your strategies for success. Register today to attend the most renowned mortgage industry conference!
Top 6 Reasons to Attend NEMBC 2019:
- Learn from nationally and regionally-recognized speakers who will cover the hottest topics in the mortgage industry and help you develop strategies for success.
- Attend 10 breakout sessions covering what industry leaders need to know, including RESPA Section 8 issues; "Hot" Compliance and Regulatory upcoming issues; Driving Down Loan Manufacturing Costs using Technology; URLA updates; Digital Mortgage Transformation; Data Privacy; Best Practices for Expanding Vendors and more!
- Join speakers from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Home Loan Bank for timely industry updates.
- Discover the latest technology solutions for the mortgage industry at our new Technology Innovation Hub.
- Visit with 55 exhibitors who will showcase the latest in mortgage-related services and products.
- Network with industry leaders in beautiful Newport, RI, including the mPower event; the "all new" welcome reception at Ocean Cliff Resort (Wednesday) and 41 North on Thursday.
Hear from this year’s NEMBC speakers and get a preview of the topics they will cover:
Genworth's That MI Guy℠
The Commodity Conundrum
CEO, MBS Highway
Recession, Rates and Real Estate
Knowledge is Power - Get it at NEMBC!